Dev Ops Engineer
Recognised as one of the UK’s top tech startups in 2021 by Tech Nation, Definely is a fast-growing, venture-backed company on a mission to transform the $600bn global legal services market. Our customers include some of the world’s top law firms, financial institutions and multinational corporations such as Allen & Overy, Dentons and Deloitte. We are also backed by a number of prominent investors and VCs, including Microsoft, Google for Startups, CRE VC and former dragon, Nick Jenkins.
Given that we spend a good portion of our time at our place of work, we are firm believers that everyone should enjoy what they’re doing and who they work with. We operate a transparent workplace culture, where every person has input at every stage and level of strategic decision-making and is a valued member of the team (we promise we are not just saying that)!
We look for natural self-starters who are curious, adaptive, resilient, apply deep logic to their thinking and, most importantly, learn from every mistake!
What are we looking for?
The Dev Ops Engineer will play a pivotal role in building and maintaining our infrastructure.
As a Dev Ops Engineer, the primary purpose of your role is to:
- Setup and configure VPC (virtual private cloud) with public and private networks.
- Setup and configure VPN server to connect to VPC.
- Provide an easy way to manage VPN users (add, remove).
- Setup postgresql server in private network.
- Install and configure Kubernetes cluster for staging and production environments
- Setup docker repositories for all the containers
- Configure CI/CD to deploy a software to staging and production environments automatically
- Setup the monitoring and logging tools
- Approximately 5-7years’ experience in infrastructure development.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Google Cloud environment essential.
What we offer you
- An opportunity to be an integral part of a fast growing startup, to be able to experiment with new ideas and see them implemented.
- Work in a truly meritocratic, diverse organisation and alongside highly motivated individuals working together on the same mission.
- A chance to work with some of the world’s leading law firms, financial institutions and multinational corporations
- Training and support.
- Competitive compensation package.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Flexible Working.
- Equipment (where needed).
Most importantly, if you’re someone with a can-do attitude who is willing to get their hands dirty to help us exceed our wildest expectations, then please do not hesitate to apply.
If you’re interested in applying, please send your CV to email@example.com as well as any additional information about yourself you want to add!